Want to work with India’s primer organization for defense research? Well, you’re in luck because DRDO is recruiting talented individuals to fill various scientific and technical positions via DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2024.
DRDO CEPTAM plays a vital role in safeguarding India’s borders by developing cutting-edge technology and weaponry, it will be an honor for everyone to work with an organization like DRDO.
Current DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Opportunities
Currently, DRDO has announced various vacant seats for different laboratories and research establishments, in upcoming weeks DRDO will announce more vacancies:
Walk-in Interview for Research Associate & Junior Research Fellows at DMSRDE Kanpur: DMSRDE Kanpur is conducting walk-in interviews for Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions on January 24, 2024.
JRF Recruitment at DIAT Pune: Applications are open for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions at the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Pune. The deadline for applications is December 28, 2023.
DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2024 – Posts
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Security Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Store Assistant
- More will be announced in the coming weeks
Eligibility Criteria For the DRDO CEPTAM Exam
Different posts will have different eligibility criteria, we have given information about the basic eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years old and 27 years old, relaxations are available for reserved categories.
- The educational qualification depends upon the post applied for, the educational qualification ranges between 10th pass to postgraduate for different postes.
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process also varies with post but here is a general Selection process of DRDO CEPTAM that everyone will have to go through:
Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- This is an online exam that every candidate has to go through.
- This test will assess your general awareness, mathematics, reasoning, English language, and specific domain knowledge relevant to the post.
- The format of the exam including the syllabus will be mentioned in detail in the official notification of DRDO (Official Notification of DRDO will be at the end of this article).
- Candidates who will pass this stage will be selected for the next stage.
Sage 2: Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test (SFCT)
- This test will further assess the physical and skill capability of the applicants for their specific posts.
- According to the post, SFCT may include:
- Skill Test – Skills for a particular post will be tested here like typing speed, stenography, computer proficiency, etc.
- Interview – This test is not required for administrative posts but for the rest, this test will include running, jumping, endurance tests, etc.
- Physical Test – This is the last test where the committee will assess your communication skills, personality, and overall suitability.
DRDO Scientists Salary
There are many different types of DRDO scientists with different salary structures, different posts will have very different salaries, if we talk about the range then the DRDO scientists will have salaries anywhere between INR 56,000 to INR 2,26,000.
The Dearness Allowance or DA is 0% and the salary goes up with the work experience, the candidates who are selected for DRDO officers must serve 2 years of the probationary period as per government rule.
DRDO RECRUITMENT 2024 Official Notification
After reading this article if you wish to work with DRDO CEPTAM then you can check out their official notification by clicking HERE. Being a DRDO scientist is a very big thing and people in your family and your friends will respect you as DRDO scientists make advanced technology that protects our borders.
Share this article with a friend who wants to apply for the DRDO vacancy and best of luck for the exam.