Want to apply for the SSC GD New Vacancy 2024? then you are at the right place as today we will tell you everything about the SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2024 so that you have all the information before applying for the SSC GD New Constable vacancy.
The Staff Selection Commission or SSC has announced the recruitment for 26146 General Duty or GD constable posts in different CAPFs which are the following:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Assam Rifles (AR)
- Special Service Force (SSF)
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- Candidates must have passed matric from a recognized board or university.
- Male candidates should have a minimum height of 170cm, and ST SC candidates can have a height of 162.5cm.
- Female candidates can have a height of 157cm.
- Candidates should have good health.
|18yrs to 25yrs.
|Must be a matric pass.
|Male – 170cm, Female – 157 cm & ST/SC Male – 162.5cm.
|79cm normal and 84cm expanded.
|1.6km in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
These are the exceptions and no eligibility criteria will be applied to these candidates:
- Widows and disabled dependents of personnel of CAPFs/APS/BSF/ITBP who were killed in action or died while in service.
- Ex-servicemen who have rendered at least five years of service in the Armed Forces.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Process 2024
In the first stage of the selection process, you have to take the SSC GD exam, once your marks are above or equal to the cut-off you will be selected for The PET which stands for Physical Efficiency Test.
You you pass the PET the last stage will be the DME which stands for Detailed Medical Examination, if you pass this examination as well then you will be selected for the SSC GD Exam 2024 Constable.
SSC GD New Constable Vacancy Details
There are a total of 26146 vacancies available for the SSC GD constable exam, among which 23347 are male vacancies and 2799 are female vacancies, in order to be eligible for the SSC Exam you will have to be 10th pass from a recognized board.
you also have to be between the ages of 18-25 to take this examination, the application process has already begun and the last date for applying for the exam is 31st December 2023, after that no further applications will be accepted.
Screenshot This & Save-
|SSC GD 2024 Vacancy
|18yrs – 25yrs
|Application Start date
|24 November 2023
|Application last Date
|31 December 2023
|Written Exam Date
|February – March 2024
How To Apply For SSC GD Constable Exam 2024
STEP 1: Open the official website of SSC.
STEP 2: Click on the button that says “online application”
STEP 3: Now Click on the “Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)/Assam Rifles GD Constable” button.
STEP 4: Some instructions will be given, please read them carefully.
STEP 5: Noe click on the New Registration button (if you haven’t registered already).
STEP 6: Enter all the personal details that are being asked.
STEP 7: Now pay the fee of RS. 100/-, and if you are ST/SC pay the fee of RS 50/-
STEP 8: Finally submit the application form.
Now you know everything about the SSC GD constable new vacancy 2024 if you want to know about the SSC GD New Syllabus then click on SSC GD SYLLABUS and this will take you to the full syllabus.